Saturday 20 August 2011

Induction Letter for new joinees!

Every time I laugh at my boss’s lame jokes, I know I am one step closer to being a whore.


Every extra minute I spend in office after regular work hours, I know I am surrendering one more ounce of my flesh.

Every time my paycheck brings a smile to my face, I know some new brand will buy my soul.

Every time I feign sadness when my company loses business, I know I have happily sold some more part of my character.

Every time my boss passes a sarcastic remark, I know I would give it back to my juniors.

Every time I yell at my juniors to come out of college mode, I know I envy them with all my heart.

Every time I pretend I am guilty for not sending the weekly reports on time, I know I would gulp one extra shot that night.

Every time there is an annual appraisal, I know I have given in one more year of my life..

Welcome aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment